[lammps-users] fix heat for thermal conductivity

From: "??????" <869488901@...1204...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 10:46:32 +0800

Dear Lammps users:
    I am using fix heat command to calculate thermal conductivity, and I have some questions about this command.
    fix heat command??fix  ID  group-ID  heat  N  eflux????N?? = add/subtract ??heat?? every this many timesteps??how much is the??heat????Is the??heat?? equal to the ??eflux?? in numbers??

    Best regards!
    NCM.