[lammps-users] custom fix and pairstyle give error when called from python

From: Victor Koppejan - TNW <V.W.Koppejan@...1427...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:00:39 +0000

Hi all,

I have a custom fix and pair style that I use quite often. I've compiled
the shared lib according the instructions and re installed the python
packages after the changes.

Both the old and the pylammps interfaces don't recognize them.

Both the pair style and the fix show up in the output from lammps -h |
more.

The lammps binary runs without problems.

Running the same input file through lmp.file("inputfile") gives "ERROR:
Unknown pair style"

When I use the same lammps library in my openfoam-lammps code it runs ok.

Is this me or a bug?

Thanks,

Victor