Re: [lammps-users] restart file

From: Vanessa Oklejas <voklejas@...24...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 15:45:53 -0700

The restart file is binary and I don't know of any tools that can convert a restart file to the lammps-style data file.

(I'm assuming that you've already tried to use the 'read_restart' command in a subsequent simulation and have not found success.)

If you dumped your simulation coordinates into a dump file using the 'dump' command, then you should be able to reconstruct a data file from that.