Re: [lammps-users] Issues with CNT Thermal Conductivity Calculations

From: "Daksha, Chaitanya Mrityunjay" <daksha@...2437...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 20:26:10 +0000

Thank you for your response. If you don't mind, I have a few questions:

Would it be possible for you to provide any reference(s) for this subtraction? The sources I've looked through don't apply this subtraction, at least to the best of my knowledge. I have attached them for viewing purpose. But, please correct me if I am wrong.

Also, if I wanted to implement the subtraction, could you suggest ways it may be possible in my script? I do not think it is possible to implement the subtraction prior to the 'compute flux' command, since it requires arguments that are also computes. Therefore, I would be unable to create variables for the new potential and kinetic energies, post subtraction.

Thank you once again,

Chad Daksha