Re: [lammps-users] Tabulated potential and long range interaction

From: Meral Sharkas <eng_meral.sh10@...16...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 20:59:20 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Axel,

Thank you very much for your reply however I didn't include the Colombic range in my table but when I used the pair write command I found that my table alone(without hybrid overlay with long range potential)  evaluates a potential similar to the potential added to colombic range using hybrid overlay command

So do you have any indication what may be the reason for that?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 11:54 PM, Axel Kohlmeyer