Re: [lammps-users] [lammps users] modeling polymer compression with a film of Titania

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 13:32:34 -0400

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 11:58 AM, Carmen Rotolo <carmen_rotolo@...6371...> wrote:
Dear lammps users,

I have to simulate an imprinting system, composed of a film of nanoparticles (Titania), which has to be pressed and incorporated inside a polymer (PMMA).  I saw from the web site that through lammps it is possible to simulate both polymers and compression problems. However I didn't find tutorials which contain more than one material.

​please try the mailing list archives. there have been repeated discussions over time how to set up multi-component systems. there also are pre-/post-processing tools that can help with that.

axel.​

Could you give me some suggestions?

Best regards,
Carmen