[lammps-users] [lammps users] modeling polymer compression with a film of Titania

From: Carmen Rotolo <carmen_rotolo@...6371...>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 15:58:09 +0000

Dear lammps users,

I have to simulate an imprinting system, composed of a film of nanoparticles (Titania), which has to be pressed and incorporated inside a polymer (PMMA).  I saw from the web site that through lammps it is possible to simulate both polymers and compression problems. However I didn't find tutorials which contain more than one material.

Could you give me some suggestions?

Best regards,
Carmen