Re: [lammps-users] 回复: The difference between compute pressure andcompute stress/atom

From: Julien Guénolé <julien.guenole@...4839...>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 10:17:50 +0200

Compute pressure use the box dimension to calculate the pressure.
Compute stress/atom does not calculate any pressure, but pressure*volume. Because you don't mention the use of Voronoi volume, I assume you use here the volume of the box to get the value in pressure unit. It seems to me relatively ill-defined to use the box volume with stress/atom without a box fully periodic...