Re: [lammps-users] lost atom error

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 15:50:09 -0400

On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 8:28 AM, SHABNAM GHAHREMANIAN <ghahremanian@...3285...> wrote:
​ Hi Dear all

I want to simulate a nano-channel and use the fix boundary condition in the z direction as follows:

boundary        p p f

I use the thermo_modify  lost ignore  after the thermo_style  command,

timestep     0.005
thermo         200
thermo_style     custom step temp press

dump         1 all xyz 100 Argon.xyz
dump             2 all movie 50 movie.mpg type type zoom 1 size 1280 720 box yes 0.01

thermo_modify   lost ignore

run         1000000

but I still encounter "lost atom" error

What is the problem?

​there is not enough information here to say anything without speculation.​

​please provide the usual information (LAMMPS version, OS/Version/Platform you are running on) and a minimal and complete(!) input deck that can reproduce the issue.

axel.​

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by  Security Gateway.