Re: [lammps-users] lost atom error

From: Nader Ameli <nader.mechanic@...24...>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 18:10:56 +0430

Have you tried: thermo_modify   lost warn
In this condition, the code should continue only with a warning.
It works for me and maybe you too.

On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 4:58 PM, SHABNAM GHAHREMANIAN <ghahremanian@...3285...> wrote:
​ Hi Dear all

I want to simulate a nano-channel and use the fix boundary condition in the z direction as follows:

boundary        p p f

I use the thermo_modify  lost ignore  after the thermo_style  command,

timestep     0.005
thermo         200
thermo_style     custom step temp press

dump         1 all xyz 100 Argon.xyz
dump             2 all movie 50 movie.mpg type type zoom 1 size 1280 720 box yes 0.01

thermo_modify   lost ignore

run         1000000

but I still encounter "lost atom" error

What is the problem?

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by  Security Gateway.