[lammps-users] (no subject)

From: sanchari bhatt <sanchari789byc@...24...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 09:21:03 +0530

hello users!!

i want to add water molecules in ionicliquid i am using molecule command to add water molecule but unable to add fix shake as because

i am using fix shake fix SHAKE all shake 0.0001 20 0 b 5 6 7 for my ionicliquid now unable to use again this fix shake for water molecule
fix water_shake all shake 0.0001 20 0 b 1 a 1 mol H2O

Shake Flags

1 1
2 1
3 1

Shake Atoms

1 1 2 3
2 1 2 3
3 1 2 3

Shake Bond Types

1 1 1 1
2 1 1 1
3 1 1 1

what shall i do to add both this commands...as i needed to add both for my ionicliquid and water.
ERROR: More than one fix shake (../fix_shake.cpp:321)