Re: [lammps-users] [EXTERNAL] How to realize my purpose in the Reaxff of LAMMPS?

From: "Thompson, Aidan" <athomps@...3...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 22:04:33 +0000

Please post questions to the LAMMPS Users list.

If you want to see how to access bond orders from within the LAMMPS C++ code, take a look at fix_reaxc_species.cpp.

If you want to see how to write bond order information to file, see http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/fix_reax_bonds.html

Aidan

--

      Aidan P. Thompson

      01444 Multiscale Science

      Sandia National Laboratories

      PO Box 5800, MS 1322      Phone: 505-844-9702

      Albuquerque, NM 87185     Fax  : 505-845-7442

      E-mail:athomps@...3... Cell : 505-218-1011