Re: [lammps-users] Displacement Perturbations in lammps

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 13:32:53 -0600

Fix move is the every-timestep way of doing displace_atoms.
Why do you need fix nve/sphere if you are moving atoms'
explicitly?

Steve

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 8:28 AM, Sonu Kumar <sonubwbs@...8...> wrote:

Dear users,

I wanted to apply displacement perturbations in my system. I have used nve/sphere because of which I can't use fix move variable. Is it possible to use displace_atoms (such that it is evaluated every timestep)? Is there some other way?

Thank You