Re: [lammps-users] pcff force field

From: Rajesh <creativeidleminds@...24...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 22:18:39 +0530

Dear Dr Shan

Thank you for your reply. Is there any tool that can convert material studio files to lammps input with all coefficients defined automatically.?

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 10:12 PM, Ray Shan <rshan@...1795...> wrote:

Like anyother valence force fields, pcff is invoked via a combination of pair, bond, angle, dihedral, and improper styles.  Pcff belongs to the class2 family, so check the doc page with anything that is “class2”.