[lammps-users] pair_style table WARNING

From: "michelle" <2730103249@...1204...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 15:01:15 +0800

Dear lammps users,

I get my table potential files via pair_write command and when I use these table files in my simulation, there is a WARNING: 59 of 3000 force values in table are inconsistent with ?CdE/dr. I searched the manual but didn??t find explanation for this WARNING.

Could you please tell me how to let all force values consistent with ?CdE/dr? And why do I get this WARNING?

Thank you so much.

Best wishes.

Lily