Re: [lammps-users] (no subject)

From: Imanuel Kristanto <imanuelkristanto@...24...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 16:31:58 +0900

Please check the doc page again

syntax for fix SHAKE: fix ID group-ID style tol iter N constraint values ... keyword value ...

You can use group to separate ionic-liquid and water, then apply utilize that group ID separately.
In your case, you apply both fixes on the same group as highlighted(i.e. all group) that's why lammps gave that error message.