[lammps-users] Export Material Studio Coarse Grain

From: <arizvi@...1290...>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 15:20:02 -0600

Hi,

I have built a coarse grain model of clay in materials studio and assigned charges to it. I’d like to export it into a xyz file so that I can use it in lammps. Is there an easy method to accomplish this?

I’ve tried using msi2lmps to see if I can get a usable file. When I try this tool I don’t get any outputs and I’m not sure what to look for.

I am a beginner so any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Anam