Re: [lammps-users] Stretching test for mechanical property

From: Arun Bikram Thapa <aaron.thapa143@...24...>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 16:36:51 -0500

Hi Ray,

In this script file. I am getting this error message

thermo_style    custom step etotal evdwl lx v_eps v_sxx pe temp press time
WARNING: New thermo_style command, previous thermo_modify settings will be lost (../output.cpp:690)
thermo_modify    temp new3d
WARNING: Temperature for thermo pressure is not for group all (../thermo.cpp:480)

reset_timestep    0.0001
ERROR: Expected integer parameter in input script or data file (../update.cpp:419)
Last command: reset_timestep    0.0001

What might be the possible reason behind this?