Re: [lammps-users] Is it possible to realize particles with two, four or six "interaction sites" or "patches"?

From: Stefan Paquay <stefanpaquay@...24...>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 17:32:39 -0400

Probably. I think the most straight-forward way to do it would be to form a rigid body that consists of one big particle and has smaller ones embedded at the surface. Then you can make the big particles purely repulsive with respect to other big particles and have the smaller ones do the attraction. I'm sure there must be publications in the literature of such models and their self-assembly.