Re: [lammps-users] Question regarding DPD simulation for charge polymers

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 09:31:23 -0400

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 2:52 PM, Dipak Aryal <dipsaryal@...24...> wrote:
Hi all,

I am going to do DPD simulation for charge polymers. Since I am Lammps user and more friendly by now. I am wondering how the DPD electrostatic interaction is calculated in the current version of Lammps. Could you please help me out for this issue. Also could you please let me know if you know the people who is doing DPD charge polymers using Lammps.

​pair style dpd does *not* consider explicit electrostatic interactions.

there are additional DPD related pair styles in the USER-DPD package, but i don't know anything about their applicability. you will have to read the associated documentation and referenced publications. in general, what you asking about is something that is quite off-topic for this mailing list. if you want to learn more about DPD and how to use it (and who is using it), you need to study the published literature.

axel.​

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Thanks,
Dipak

--
Thanks,