[lammps-users] Question regarding DPD simulation for charge polymers

From: Dipak Aryal <dipsaryal@...24...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 13:52:37 -0500

Hi all,

I am going to do DPD simulation for charge polymers. Since I am Lammps user and more friendly by now. I am wondering how the DPD electrostatic interaction is calculated in the current version of Lammps. Could you please help me out for this issue. Also could you please let me know if you know the people who is doing DPD charge polymers using Lammps.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Thanks,
Dipak

--
Thanks,