Re: [lammps-users] Moltemplate installation

From: Andrew Jewett <jewett@...1937...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 13:19:36 -0700

Thanks Rajesh
   Sorry for the slow reply Varsha
   I never bothered to registered moltemplate with PyPI.  Perhaps I should.  (That's why you currently can't install it using "pip install moltemplate")

Instead you must manually download moltemplate at moltemplate.org (and unpack it if you got the gzipped version), and install it by running:

pip install .

...from within the moltemplate directory that you downloaded.  (The directory containing setup.py)

Documentation is available here:

http://moltemplate.org/doc

Cheers
andrew