Re: [lammps-users] Moltemplate installation

From: Rajesh <creativeidleminds@...24...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 22:51:22 +0530

Dear Axel,

It is there in moltemplate manual if we understand it correctly and are not wrong. Can you please suggest correct way to install it?

Thank you.

Rajesh

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 6:56 PM, Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 1:06 AM, R. Varsha <varsharani.0909@...24...> wrote:
Hello everyone.!

I am facing a trouble to install the moltemplate.
I have attached a snapshot of my problem.

​is there anywhere in the moltemplate documentation where it says it can be installed via pip?

axel.​

Help me in this regard.