Re: [lammps-users] fprintf() to DEBUG

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 09:08:43 -0400

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 8:54 AM, Srinivasan Mahendran <srinivasan.mahendran@...24...> wrote:
Hello,

 I have implemented THB1 potential for an earlier version of LAMMPS (lammps-5Sep14), I later tried to make few modification to the pair_style file, to debug I used fprintf(screen/logfile, ) command.
The code compiles without error but I am unable to see the data printed either in screen or logfile.
But I found the fprintf command works perfectly for LAMMPS default pair_styles (eg. lj/cut).
Am I missing something ?? Kindly help

​fprintf() is a function of the C library and thus will behave exactly the same everywhere, if used correctly.

axel.​

Thank you,

Regards,
Srinivasan Mahendran