[lammps-users] fprintf() to DEBUG

From: Srinivasan Mahendran <srinivasan.mahendran@...24...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 14:54:05 +0200

Hello,

 I have implemented THB1 potential for an earlier version of LAMMPS (lammps-5Sep14), I later tried to make few modification to the pair_style file, to debug I used fprintf(screen/logfile, ) command.
The code compiles without error but I am unable to see the data printed either in screen or logfile.
But I found the fprintf command works perfectly for LAMMPS default pair_styles (eg. lj/cut).
Am I missing something ?? Kindly help

Thank you,

Regards,
Srinivasan Mahendran