Re: [lammps-users] How to mix to get cross pairwise energy.

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 14:32:56 -0400

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 12:22 PM, Xiaoyu Wang <xwang181@...6806......> wrote:
Hello to all,

We have a table for pairwise energy within one material and we also have a table for another one. I am wondering is there a reliable and convincing way to mix these two tables for the cross energies?

​are you talking about pair style table?
then the answer is no.

engaging tech sites,!
lammps-users mailing list

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey@...92......