Re: [lammps-users] Question about extraction of atom id

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 13:03:36 -0400

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 12:11 PM, Woo Cheol Jeon <jwccwj0815@...33....24...> wrote:
Dear LAMMPS users

I'm trying to extract the id of each atom included in each cluster

I succeeded in extracting the cluter information with compute cluster, chunk/atom and ave/cluster command. And I also got the atom id which is the minimum in each cluster. But I still don't know how to extract the information I mentioned above.

​if you do a custom style dump​ where you output the atom id and the value of the cluster compute, you have the numbers side by side.

I wonder if there is a way to extract this information.

​...and i am wondering what exactly you mean by "extract". this word doesn't describe *how* and *where* you are trying to _access_ these properties and for what purpose.
"extract" always makes me think of a dentist instead. ;-)

axel.​

Thank you

Kind regards,
Woo Cheol Jeon