[lammps-users] Question about extraction of atom id

From: Woo Cheol Jeon <jwccwj0815@...24...>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 01:11:23 +0900

Dear LAMMPS users

I'm trying to extract the id of each atom included in each cluster

I succeeded in extracting the cluter information with compute cluster, chunk/atom and ave/cluster command. And I also got the atom id which is the minimum in each cluster. But I still don't know how to extract the information I mentioned above.

I wonder if there is a way to extract this information.

Thank you

Kind regards,
Woo Cheol Jeon