Re: [lammps-users] How to see codes beneath Lammps commands

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 08:38:50 -0400

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 8:24 AM, Neda Rafiee via lammps-users <> wrote:
Dear Users,
I need to check what is happening beneath a Lammps code? How can I see the basic codes that are written to perform a single lammps command?

​please study the available documentation and learn what the basic flow of control is. you can start here.​

engaging tech sites,!
lammps-users mailing list

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey@...24...