[lammps-users] Lammps installation

From: LoatParadise Milton <86manojdhiman@...24...>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 01:27:37 +0530

I am installing LAMMPS (lammps-31Mar17) from source code including all the shipped packages and their dependencies separately. When I ran "make mpi" ,as final step it, compiles most of the packages without issue but shows error in smd. Please see the screenshot attached. Error is coming from the section commented as - *Fast complex products of GenericPacketMath.h. Help