Re: [lammps-users] memory

From: Hossein Geraili <geraili.hsn@...24...>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 00:20:33 +0430

I am using lammps-64bit-20170127, and I tried before that the latest version, but both of them have this issue. I downloaded them from rpm website and there is no custom code.
I am using windows 8.
the input and data file that I am using would work on my lap top( I cannot remember the version of lammps on my lap top, but it would work).
Actually, I can see on my task manager that from the start lmp_serial is using 1 GB ram and it increases to 7GB and maybe more.
Thanks