Re: [lammps-users] memory

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 15:41:32 -0400

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Hossein Geraili <geraili.hsn@...24...> wrote:
Dear Lammps users,
my simulation on new PC used up all the memory increasingly to 8GB. I did not have the problem on my lap top, but on the pc that I am running without calculating task bar shows lmp_serial uses ram increasingly.
what could be the problem?

​impossible to say in such generality.

what LAMMPS version are you using? and on what platform/OS?

do you see this effect with any of the examples​ bundled with LAMMPS?
does you LAMMPS executable include custom code?

axel.

thanks