Re: [lammps-users] system of an electrolyte.

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 10:56:25 -0400

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 9:10 AM, R. Varsha <varsharani.0909@...24...> wrote:
Basically I want to create a simulation box of an electrolyte system with 1M concentration of KCl.
I am not able to understand that how I can write the code for this.
Where I would have to mention the number of atoms.?

you have asked ​about this before (and in a similar vague fashion) and you have received good advice.
why​ are you reposting this? and without providing more specific details or an explanation why the previously provided advice is not applicable or not helpful?

axel.

please help me in this regard.

Thanks