Re: [lammps-users] Create files in LAMMPS.

From: Nader Ameli <nader.mechanic@...24...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 16:45:40 +0430

Dear Varsha,

What do you mean precisely about creating your files?
First of all, you should have a background in MD. Afterwards, you should start to learn about different commands and features in LAMMPS.
For this, check the LAMMPS website carefully. Specially:
* How-to discussion:
* Commands:
* Documantation:

You can also access to all these after installing the LAMMPS on your PC in a PDF format with the name of "LAMMPS-Manual.pdf".
And about your 2 attachments: one of them is your script. you should prepare it according to LAMMPS commands and framework. You can interpret each command of it by the LAMMPS Manual (or the above addresses). The next file is your system configuration. You can define it directly into your script; or use a separate software for it (such as VMD) and then invoked it by "read_data" command.
I hope I understand what you mean and could be helpful.