Re: [lammps-users] Create files in LAMMPS.

From: Imanuel Kristanto <imanuelkristanto@...24...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 21:13:12 +0900

you need to start by reading the manual. http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/Section_commands.html

in.simulation is the input script that you need to create (not created by LAMMPS)
bulk_solution.lammps is the data file, you need to create this as well (not created by LAMMPS also)

you can search for "how to make lammps data file" in google. This kind of questions have been asked many times.
e.g. the following thread
http://lammps.sandia.gov/threads/msg31422.html