Re: [lammps-users] LAMMPS: Inconsistent Results When Using Same Random Seed"

From: MASATO KOIZUMI <mkoizumi@...3709...>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 12:40:22 -0700

Dear Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer,

Hello Dr. Kohlmeyer. Thank you for your e-mail.

I was curious if you could inform me a solution to obtain the exactly the same results in regards to trajectories if I rerun the same LAMMPS input script.

I was curious if using the exactly the same random seed will reproduce the same results such as not changing the random seed of the velocity and dpd pairwise potential for every rerun. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Masato Koizumi