[lammps-users] LAMMPS: Inconsistent Results When Using Same Random Seed"

From: MASATO KOIZUMI <mkoizumi@...3709...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 16:43:27 -0700

Dear All,

Hello. This is Masato Koizumi, and I am using LAMMPS for my MD simulations.

I am currently running a LAMMPS input script that equilibrates polymer chains in a matrix.

I am using the same random seed every time I rerun my same input script. However, I am obtaining different values for the velocity and position coordinates in my dump files for every time I repeat the simulation run. Any hints in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Masato Koizumi