Re: [lammps-users] Rebuilding LAMMPS in windows-Regarding

From: Kousika A <kousika12@...24...>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 19:16:34 +0530

Again I am getting an error saying "libstdc++-6.dll" is missing. Sorry for the trouble. In total how many libraries we need to install?

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 4:41 PM, Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 7:04 AM, Kousika A <kousika12@...24...> wrote:
Thank you Axel. I got the lmp_serial executable file now. But when I am trying to use that executable file, I am getting an error "libgcc_s_dw 2_1.dll is missing in your computer". Do I need to install this separately for my windows system?

​yes, that is one option, but that is a bit messy is only beneficial if you would be compiling many different programs. please try the following instead:
delete the executable, then add one more flag  -static-libgcc​ to the LIB variable in Makefile.serial and do "make serial" again. that should create a new executable, which has the .dll file embedded rather than looking for it as an external .dll file.

axel.