Re: [lammps-users] Rebuilding LAMMPS in windows-Regarding

From: Kousika A <kousika12@...24...>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 13:23:19 +0530

Thank you so much Ray.

I am using MinGw for building lammps in windows now. But when I am giving make serial, the compilation goes on and when it reaches compute_centro atom the compilation stops with an error " there are no arguments to posix
-memalign that depend on a template parameter so a declaration of 'posix-memalign should be available [-fpermissive]"

Can anyone explain why this happening and how to fix this?

Thank you all in advance.