Re: [lammps-users] How can I get the plot of thermal conductivity from J0Jt.dat file?

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 08:20:09 -0600

I think that means you need multiple fix ave/correlate commands,
each with different params (correlation time) to produce different
stats, i.e. different Kappa values.

Steve

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 1:57 AM, "소순성" <soonsung2001@...3826...> wrote:
Hello. all users.! Always thank you for your kindness!
I'm calculating the thermal conductivity of silicon by EMD green-kubo method using fix ave/corr command.
And here is the question.
In some papers such as The Journal of Chemical Physics 143, 154703 (2015), or Nano Lett. 2017, 17, 1269−1276,
they plot the thermal conductivity in terms of correlation time.

Can I get such plot of thermal conductivity from J0Jt.dat file? (I set the fix _ave/corr command to defalut value.)
Give me a hand!