Re: [lammps-users] Rebuilding LAMMPS in windows-Regarding

From: Ray Shan <rshan@...1795...>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 04:58:55 +0000

http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/Section_start.html#building-for-windows

Ray

From: Kousika A <kousika12@...24...>
Date: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 9:52 PM
To: "lammps-users@lists.sourceforge.net" <lammps-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [lammps-users] Rebuilding LAMMPS in windows-Regarding

Hello all,

             I am using LAMMPS in windows. I have modified a pairstyle for my system and saved new files (both c++ and header files). For including the change in the executable file, it is mentioned in manual to rebuild the lammps. How to do in windows? Kindly help to figure this out.

--

Best regards,

A.KOUSIKA

Research Scholar

Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering

IITMadras.