[lammps-users] Signal to noise ratio and sampling time.

From: Eduardo Ramos <eduardo.ramos-fernandez14@...68...>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 18:00:08 +0100

Hi all,

I am wondering if there is some kind of rule of thumb to know for how
long an SLLOD simulation has to be run to gather sufficient statistics
to reconstruct the linear velocity profile and from there calculate the
viscosity (Tsampling(srate) = ???). In case there is, would you also
provide me with the rationale behind it?

Regards,

Eduardo