Re: [lammps-users] Reg: Huge increment in density for two phase simulation while using NPT

From: Ray Shan <rshan@...1795...>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 02:32:06 +0000

Your setup may be alright, but without seeing what actual commands you used it is difficult to say.  Your density increasing from 0.3 to 4.2 just indicated that the force field type and/or parameters was not adequate in describing the isolated molecules in gaseous state.  Therefore, it is more a problem of your model instead of a problem of LAMMPS.

Green Kubo method is based on the assumption that heat is flowing through a homogenous system.  Since your system is not homogeneous, you can’t use Green Kubo.

Ray