Re: [lammps-users] Calculation of number of slip events in granular simulation

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 08:13:07 -0600

Not clear what you are asking the mail list,
since you are not asking a specific Q.

I think you just need to debug your code.
No one else can do that for you

Steve

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 3:26 PM, saikat roy <getright.roy@...24...> wrote:
Dear all,

I am trying to calculate no of slip events in granular simulation. In order to do that I added some lines in the pair/gran model and also compute pair/gran/local. Like when ft>fn, slip=1. Now when I am trying to store this by adding a slipflag, it is giving zero. I must be doing some mistake. Can someone help me on that.

thanks a lot

saikat