Re: [lammps-users] How to make MSD output for every 0.5 ns

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 08:10:08 -0600

Not clear on what you are asking.  If you simply
want the MSD after 10000 steps, and you want to do
that multiple times, you could do something like this:

loop over:

uncompute 1   # need to define this fix before the loop as well
compute 1 all msd
run 10000
variable out equal c_1[4]
print "OUTMSD ${out}"

See the next and jump commands for how to setup a loop
in your input script.

Steve