[lammps-users] problem with "fix thermal/conductivity"

From: Neda Rafiee <ne.rafiee@...444...>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 13:28:44 +0430

Dear all,
I have a problem with the style of "fix  thermal/conductivity". When I use this command, this error appears:  "unknown fix style thermal/conductivity"
I checked the mailing list archive and I found that the problem may be due to the MISC package.
So, I used "make package-status" and I saw that both MISC and USER-MISC packages are installed. what would be my problem then?
Thanks