Re: [lammps-users] Regarding the calculation of slip events in granular simulation

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 19:01:38 -0400

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 5:30 PM, saikat roy <getright.roy@...43...4...> wrote:
Dear all,

I am trying to calculate no of slip events in granular simulation. In order to do that I added some lines in the pair/gran model and also compute pair/gran/local. Like when ft>fn, slip=1. Now when I am trying to store this by adding a slipflag, it is giving zero. I must be doing some mistake. Can someone help me on that.

your e-mail has the same problem as your code: it is giving zero (information).

axel.

thanks a lot