[lammps-users] Calculation of number of slip events in granular simulation

From: saikat roy <getright.roy@...24...>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 00:26:12 +0300

Dear all,

I am trying to calculate no of slip events in granular simulation. In order to do that I added some lines in the pair/gran model and also compute pair/gran/local. Like when ft>fn, slip=1. Now when I am trying to store this by adding a slipflag, it is giving zero. I must be doing some mistake. Can someone help me on that.

thanks a lot

saikat