[lammps-users] Masato Koizumi "Reporting LAMMPS bug in fix deform command"

From: MASATO KOIZUMI <mkoizumi@...3709...>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 00:09:27 -0700

Dear Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer,

Hello Dr. Kohlmeyer. I would like to report a LAMMPS bug.

I used a "fix deform" command to change my simulation box such that the length of the box follows a triangular sinusoidal path using the following "variable" command. (L0 is the initial box length. Tp is the time period.)

However, I obtained an error statement: ERROR: Power by 0 in variable formula (../variable.cpp:1718)

Since I do not have any variable statemtn that is being powered by zero, I was curious if there is any way to resolve this bug. Thank you, and I also attached my LAMMPS input script.

Masato Koizumi