[lammps-users] How to make thermostat temperature change with time?

From: "Au3" <474172272@...1204...>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 11:18:41 +0800

Dear All,

I would like to oscillate the thermostat temperature during the simulation.

The fix nvt command allows temperature to be linearly changed from Tstart to Tstop, but it takes only two float numbers instead of variables. Is there a way that I can define a variable to let the thermostat temperature change non-linearly?

Thank you!

--John